All of our EU deliveries will be scheduled as normal. We assure you that all orders to an EU country are sent Delivery Duty Paid (DDP) and you are not expected to pay any additional taxes when receiving your order.
All online orders are processed at our fulfilment centre in the UK.
Once your order has been processed for shipment at our UK warehouse, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking code. We strongly encourage our customers to monitor their shipments, the progress of which can be found here https://www.dhl.co.uk
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team.
Please refer to the table below for a guide on how long orders take to process and ship. Please note, this is an estimated guide and we cannot always guarantee your order will be despatched within this time frame, however, we do aim to process and ship orders as quickly as possible. We cannot be held responsible for delays caused by third-party couriers or issues that are out of our control. For any questions regarding your shipment, please contact our Customer Service team.
1 working day
EUROPE & CHANNEL ISLANDS
1 working day
1 working day
1 working day
At Temperley London, we are committed to ensuring the highest level of service. We hope that you are happy with your order, however, if you are not completely satisfied you may simply exchange or return the item(s) for a refund* by using our returns service.
*Please Note: You will be charged a flat rate of £10.00 to cover courier return costs.
Please be aware returns or exchanges should be sent back to us in their original Temperley London packaging provided. Before your collection has been arranged with DHL, please kindly return your item(s) in perfect condition with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging.
Our Online Customer Care Team will be able to process refunds in line with our standard policy. We will do our best to ensure prompt refund payment, but there may be a delay, so we ask for your understanding.
For any concerns, you can contact our online Customer Care Team via telephone
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5:30pm GMT at email@example.com
Duty & Taxes
Customers shopping in mainland UK are not required to pay customs duty or import taxes.
US, EU and RoW customers will receive their orders DDP unless otherwise stated. You will be given the option to pay your customs and/or duty tax at checkout. These duties and taxes are established by each local government and are a legal requirement.
Please note that if you refuse a package on delivery, you will be liable to cover all shipping costs.
We aim to have your order delivered to you within 5-7 days, pending customs clearance.
Temperley London will deliver European Union orders DDP (delivered duty paid) if the customer has shopped through the correct store channel. For orders to be delivered DDP in the EU please choose your European country via our country switcher, this will ensure you shop in your local currency and receive your order DDP. If orders are placed through other store channels in non-Euro currencies customers may be liable to pay duties and taxes on delivery.
Shipping to Mexico
Due to a maximum value threshold of $1,000 for courier shipments, we are unable to support deliveries for items of that value or higher. Should you wish to purchase an item over this value, you are liable for arranging brokerage service that is supported by an import licence.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Customs Duties and Taxes for Rest of World
Customs duties and taxes shall be invoiced at checkout. You, the customer, are liable for all charges. Customers in RoW locations who return their orders for a refund to temperleylondon.com are responsible for retrieving the charges for customs duties and taxes. Temperleylondon.com is unable to refund the customs fees however we may provide you with information relevant to request a refund.
Annoushka x Temperley
- To proceed with an online Exchange or Return, please kindly contact email@example.com with your order number and email address.
- Please note it is not possible to return engraved or personalised jewellery items. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note you have 14 days to return your Annoushka x Temperley jewellery piece for a refund or exchange.
- Orders will be shipped from the United Kingdom.
- Orders placed with Temperley item(s) will receive separate tracking information.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for any made-to-order products.
- Due to COVID 19 International returns can take up to 28 days to get back to us. If you have not received confirmation of your return after this time please do not hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team.
- If you wish to return a Temperley item(s), visit our returns portal here to initiate your return.
Shipping to France
- Fine jewellery is considered a restricted commodity and therefore it is your responsibility to arrange customs clearance. We recommend that you contact the local customs import teams who may be able to support in advising approved Broker services in instances where FedEx cannot manage the clearance for you.
- Do note that it will be necessary to assign a Broker before you send the goods, as this may cause additional transit delays to your order.
- Further information can be sourced via the links below: