Our returns period is extended until January 12th 2024 for orders placed between 5th December – 23rd December 2023.
Thank you for shopping with Temperley London. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return the item(s) for a refund in accordance with the following policies.
All returns must be shipped within 30 days from the original delivery. Returns failing to meet this criteria are subject to rejection and may be returned to the sender at their own cost.
Please note a 10 GBP restocking fee will be deducted from your refund, unless Store Credit or an Exchange is actioned.
– Please return in the original packaging and keep any tags attached.
– Do not remove the hygiene sticker when trying on Intimates or Swimwear.
– Item(s) must be returned from the original shipping country.
– The refund can only be issued to the original payment method.
– Any shipping charges, duties or taxes will not be refunded.
– Stores are unable to accept online returns, and vice versa.
– Gifted items will need the original purchaser to initiate the return.
Returns that do not meet our policy, will be returned to customers at their own cost or face a 20% refund deduction where dry cleaning, re-tagging or repair is required.
Please allow adequate time for the shipment to reach us and for the warehouse to process. At peak periods, this may take 7-10 business days. Your return will be inspected by our dedicated team and if no issues arise, the refund will be sent to the original payment method. Refunds may take few days to appear in an account depending on the card issuer’s processing times.
All returns must first be initiated via our Returns Portal here. Please follow the next steps carefully:
1) Enter your order number and postcode on our returns portal.
2) Select the items you wish to return or exchange, and the reason for your return.
3) Select the credit method you wish to use: either Store Credit or the original payment method.
4) Print the label provided on the portal and attach it to the outside of the parcel. Place carefully wrapped items inside.
5) Select 'Submit Return'.
6) Drop return with the courier. Please keep the proof of postage and monitor the status of your shipment.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident, or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Before an order leaves our warehouse, it undergoes a thorough quality-controlled check by our packing team. In the unlikely event that your order has arrived damaged or faulty, please send pictures and your order number (within 24 hours of receiving the shipment) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any item(s) returned without prior communication of any faults are subject to rejection.
Furthermore, returns that do not meet our policy will be returned to customers at their own cost or face a 20% refund deduction where dry cleaning, re-tagging or repair is required.
We only offer exchanges in the UK presently. Simply select this option via the Returns Portal, subject to stock availability. You can even opt for an Instant Exchange; we send your desired exchange before we've had your return, meaning minimal wait time for you.
For international customers, you will need to return the original purchase in accordance with our Returns Policy and place a new order. Your refund will be issued to the original payment method and you will be notified via email once it has been processed.
Regretfully, we are unable to offer any assistance on orders placed outside of our website.
If you have purchased product directly from one of our stockists or retailers (bridal inclusive), we recommend contacting them directly. It is their legal responsibility to offer any aftercare, including refunds, returns, exchanges or repairs and we would need to respect their policies.
Please be advised the above policy also covers sample sale purchases.