Thank you for shopping with Temperley London. We hope that you are happy with your order, however, if you are not completely satisfied, you are welcome to return the item(s) for a refund* in accordance with following policies.
We offer a strict 14 days returns policy on all web orders (excluding bridal accessories), including sale purchases. We kindly ask you arrange your return within this time frame from the delivery.
Item(s) must be returned from the original shipping country.
The refund can only be issued to original payment method.
The original shipping charges will not be refunded. If you have been charged duties and taxes these will not be refunded.
Should your return reach us outside 14 days return window, we will only be able to offer a credit voucher in form of refund.
Stockists and Bridal Stores Policy
Regretfully, we are unable to offer any assistance on orders placed outside our website.
In case you have purchased Product directly from one of our stockists or retailers (bridal inclusive), we strongly recommend contacting them directly. It is their legal responsibility to offer any aftercare, including refunds, returns, exchanges or repairs and we would need to respect their policies.
Please be advised the above policy also covers sample sale purchases.
How To Book A Return
All returns must be booked via our returns portal. There are two options you can choose from when booking your return:
SELF -POSTAGE METHOD (STANDARD) - you choose your own courier at your own cost. Please note any issues caused using a courier or a return label other than the one we provided to you are not attributable to Temperley London.
DHL PRE-PAID LABEL (EXPRESS) - generated by system, with flat rate of 10 GBP deducted from your refund.
1) Visit our returns portal here to initiate your return. Please enter your order number and email address.
2) Select the items you wish to return, and the reason for your return.
3) Select the return method you wish to use and print all documents - the shipping label, commercial invoices and return form.
4) Please ensure your item(s) are in perfect condition with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Attach the shipping label to the outside of the parcel.
5) If self-postage method was selected, please print all the documents and arrange courier of your choice. We recommend keeping the proof of postage and keeping an eye on the tracking, so you can monitor the status of your return. Please note DHL will NOT ACCEPT self-postage labels.
6) If you chose the pre-paid method, take your return to your closest DHL drop off point which can be found here. You can also book your collection via phone call by calling DHL Customer Service at 0844 248 0844 (UK only). For international queries, please select your country here and find the country specific phone number in Customer Service / Contact Us section.
Alternatively, you can schedule pickup online with DHL by clicking on the link here.
As a very first step, choose your country location (small flag feature on top right ) and when asked if you need to create a shipping label, select ‘No’ as you have already created shipping label via our Temperley London portal. Select 'I have a DHL Waybill Number', and type in the waybill number which can be found under the barcode on shipping label. Check your contact details are correct, enter the box dimensions (36 x 46 x 10) and choose a date and time that best suits you.
7) We do not offer cross- channel returns at the moment. This means stores are unable to accept online returns and vice versa.
Your return may take up to 7-10 business days to be handled by our distribution centre. Your return will be inspected by our dedicated team and if no issues arise, the refund will be processed to the original payment method. Do note refunds may take few days to appear back in your account depending on your card issuer’s processing times.
If you have received a gift and would like to return it for a refund, due to GDPR guidelines we must recommend that you contact the original purchaser who should follow above instructions.
Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their labels may not be accepted and are likely to be sent back to the customer.
Before your order leaves our warehouse, it undergoes a quality-controlled check by our packing team. In the event your order has arrived damaged or faulty, please provide pictures and a detailed description including your order number via email to our customer service coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and within 24 hours of receiving your order. Any item(s) returned without prior communication of any faults will sadly result in any of the following refund deductions.
- If an item(s) is returned with the security tag missing (or tag has been reattached), please expect a 20% or £200.00 deduction (whichever is higher) on the original RRP.
- Where evidence suggests minor usage or has slight damage including stains which would require dry cleaning, please expect a 50% deduction from your refund.
- 100% of the original RRP will be deducted if there is serious damage where the item cannot be restored.
In all cases the customer has the option to have the return sent back at their own cost.
Sadly we do not currently offer exchanges, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
If you’d like to exchange your item, you will need to return the original purchase in accordance with our Returns Policy and place a new order. Your refund will be issued to original payment method and you will be notified via email once that has been processed.