1) How do I track my order?
You may log in to your account to view your recent orders and tracking information, if you checked out as guest then please refer to the email confirmation of your order despatch.
2) I placed an order but did not receive an email confirmation.
Please check your junk and spam folders; this is the most common reason for not receiving emails. We recommend you add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure you receive all future correspondence from us. If you are still having trouble locating your emails then please contact our Customer Care team who will be able to assist you on +44 (0) 207 313 4756.
3) My password does not work/ I cannot log into my account, what to do?
Simply click ‘forgotten your password’ and enter your email address. We will send you an email with instructions on how to reset our password.
4) What size should I order?
If in doubt just follow our easy to use size guide which you will also find located on every product page. The size guide offers an insight into your ideal Temperley size, international size conversions and general care information. Whilst offering an insight into your ideal Temperley size please bear in mind that this is a guide only and we advise you refer to each product description for more information on the fit of each style. For further size and fit information please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on +44 (0) 207 313 4756.
5) Can I order over the phone? Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team if you wish to place your order over the phone. We are open 9.00 – 17.30 GMT and you can reach us at +44 (0) 207 313 4756
6) I would like to purchase a gift voucher.
This service is currently not available however we will be introducing it soon. Sign up to our newsletter below to be the first to hear about news from the World of Temperley.
7) Can I purchase store credit We can offer store credit in exchange for returned products.
Please speak to our Customer Care team for more details.
8) Order cancellation/amends
Whilst we hope you are happy with your purchase we understand there may be a need to amend or cancel your order. We are able to cancel your order at any time before it has been despatched and shall refund the order in full. If you are an international client and have paid for customs duties and taxes we shall include these in the refund. For more information please contact our Customer Care team email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 207 313 4756.
9) I am a resident outside EEC, can I get a VAT refund on my order?
Unfortunately the current UK legislation does not allow VAT free shopping on mail/online orders but you can request a VAT refund form for purchases in our stores.
10) How do I book/change a bridal appointment?
Temperley Bridal appointments take place in our Bruton Street boutique, in Mayfair London. If you need to change details of your existing appointment or need further assistance contact us at +44 (0) 207 229 7957 ext: 106 If you wish to make an appointment with our Dubai store please contact them directly.