At Temperley London, we strive to attract, recruit and retain the best talent across all our departments. Our success is built on close relationships with our customers and business partners who expect impeccable service across all channels. We look for the same in those joining our team.
Our internships are reserved for students in higher or further education looking to gain valuable experience in their area of study. Please refer to our Current Vacancies below to apply for internship roles. All internship roles are a minimum of 3 months.
We use recruitment agencies on rare occasions but unless we contact you we will not accept agency applications.
If you are interested in joining our team please continue visiting our website for new updates on vacancies.
WHOLESALE INTERNSHIP (London)
We are looking for two passionate and innovative Wholesale Interns to join the Sales Team from 31st August 2021 to 20th September 2021 with the possibility of extending to a 3- or 6-month placement. This is a unique opportunity to assist in the day to day running of a fast-paced department and to begin your fashion career within the field of Sales.
You will be assisting with all areas of Sales including showroom assistance, administration, sales orders, invoicing, reporting and customer care. We are looking for a self-starter who is eager to get involved in supporting our team and developing their own knowledge.
- General Showroom and sales appointment assistance
- Assisting with sales enquiries
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the team’s objectives
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Wholesale customer service
- Sample loan management and logistics for internal and external events
- Sales Research and presenting findings
- Excellent word and excel skills
- An eye for detail and brilliant organisation skills
- Proactive with the ability to multi-task and prioritise within a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about fashion and sales
Freelance Pattern Cutter (Ilminster, Somerset)
TITLE: Freelance Pattern Cutter (Ilminster, Somerset)
REPORTS TO: Senior Patter Cutter
The role of the Pattern Cutter is to work closely within the Studio team and with the Designers, as required, to achieve the best product for Temperley London.
Follow and take responsibility for patterns from conception through to production. You will discuss with the designers their sketches, drape and mockup toiles on the stand to develop the silhouette required.
Take into account fabrics, develop finishes and details
Convert toile’s into functional and productive patterns that can be understood by our machinists and factories.
Have skill with the Gerber CAD system to input, manipulate, create and adjust patterns.
Attend fittings with designers and developers; make suggestions and notes to amend patterns and garments.
Create the necessary specification paperwork, with measurements and construction details using excel.
Work out consumptions of materials and input into systems.
Communicate and work closely with the sample machinists in making up garments and if necessary, adjusting patterns accordingly
- You will need to be self-driven, good at organising your time, have good communication skills, and be able to manage your workflow effectively and work within a small close team.
- Experience using Gerber
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Pattern cutter mostly in Designer or high-end High Street business is essential.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com