Thank you for shopping with Temperley London. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return the item(s) for a refund in accordance with the following policies.
All returns must be shipped within 30 days from the original delivery. Returns failing to meet this criteria are subject to rejection and may be returned to the sender at their own cost.
We recommend using our pre-paid returns method to obtain auto-generated shipping labels and a free DHL collection. Please note a 10 GBP restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
– Please return in the original packaging and keep any tags attached.
– Do not remove the hygiene sticker when trying on Swimwear.
– Item(s) must be returned from the original shipping country.
– The refund can only be issued to the original payment method.
– Any shipping charges, duties or taxes will not be refunded.
– Stores are unable to accept online returns, and vice versa.
– Gifted items will need the original purchaser to initiate the return.
Returns that do not meet our policy, will be returned to customers at their own cost or face a 20% refund deduction where dry cleaning, re-tagging or repair is required.
Please allow adequate time for the shipment to reach us and for the warehouse to process. At peak periods, this may take 7-10 business days. Your return will be inspected by our dedicated team and if no issues arise, the refund will be sent to the original payment method. Refunds may take few days to appear in an account depending on the card issuer’s processing times.
How To Book A Return
All returns must first be initiated via our returns portal. Please follow the next steps carefully:
1) Enter your order number and email address on our returns portal.
2) Select the items you wish to return, and the reason for your return.
3) Select the return method you wish to use. You will find two options:
DHL PRE-PAID LABEL (EXPRESS)
Auto-generated shipping labels from our system with the option to book a free DHL collection. Please note that a 10 GBP restocking fee will be deducted from your refund to cover this service.
You may choose your own courier at your own cost. Please note that you will be liable for any loss or courier issues for the duration of the shipment, and we therefore do not recommend this option.
4) Print all documents on the portal, or via your self-postage method; the shipping label, commercial invoices and return form. Attach the shipping label to the outside of the parcel.
5) If the self-postage method was selected, you will need to drop-off your parcel at the chosen courier. Note that DHL will not accept self-postage labels from our system unless you have paid for this service. Please keep the proof of postage and monitor the status of your shipment.
6) If the the pre-paid method was selected, you may book a free DHL pickup online via the link here.
Choose your country location via the small flag feature on the top right. Select ‘No' when asked if you need to create a shipping label, as you will already have created this on our returns portal. Select 'I have a DHL Waybill Number', and type in the number found under the barcode on your shipping label. Check your contact details are correct, enter the box dimensions and choose a date and time that best suits you.
Alternatively, you may call DHL Customer Service to book a collection. For UK returns, DHL is contactable on 0844 248 0844. For International returns, please select your country here and find the country specific phone number.
Else take your return to your closest DHL drop off point, found here.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are not of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note that items which are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident, or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Before an order leaves our warehouse, it undergoes a thorough quality-controlled check by our packing team. In the unlikely event that your order has arrived damaged or faulty, please send pictures and your order number (within 24 hours of receiving the shipment ) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any item(s) returned without prior communication of any faults are subject to rejection.
Furthermore, returns that do not meet our policy will be returned to customers at their own cost or face a 20% refund deduction where dry cleaning, re-tagging or repair is required.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to offer exchanges, but are working on this.
If you’d like to exchange an item, you will need to return the original purchase in accordance with our returns policy and place a new order. Your refund will be issued to the original payment method and you will be notified via email once it has been processed.
Stockists and Bridal Stores Policy
Regretfully, we are unable to offer any assistance on orders placed outside of our website.
If you have purchased product directly from one of our stockists or retailers (bridal inclusive), we recommend contacting them directly. It is their legal responsibility to offer any aftercare, including refunds, returns, exchanges or repairs and we would need to respect their policies.
Please be advised the above policy also covers sample sale purchases.