Thank you for shopping with Temperley London. We hope that you are happy with your order, however, if you are not completely satisfied you may simply exchange or return the item(s) for a refund* by using our returns service.
Items accepted for a return includes Full price purchases and Sale products (within 14 day returns policy). Excludes Temperley London Bridal Accessories (cannot be returned) and any 3rd party orders via our external stockists (for 3rd party purchases please contact the store, where the goods were purchased directly).
*Returns sent using our Express Pre-Paid Returns label will be charged a flat rate of £10.00 to cover courier costs.
*Any order that is returned and has evidence of being used, damaged or does not have the security tag attached, in its original condition, will result in a flat penalty cost of £200 plus the cost to repair the garment or tag. This amount will be deducted from the refund of the item(s). This includes any item(s) that is damaged in transit if the customer has chosen to use their own courier service and not the pre-paid option Temperley London offers.
How To Book A Return
To return items from your Temperley London order, please follow the below procedure.
There are two options for returning through our portal.
‘Express Pre-paid Returns’created via the portal will be charged a flat rate of £10.00 to cover Temperley London's courier costs.
‘Standard Returns’ is for customers wanting to arrange their own return. You will not be charged a £10 return fee, however, you will have to cover your own courier cost. Kindly noteany issues caused by the use of a personal courier are not attributable to Temperley London.
1) Visit our returns portal HERE to initiate your return. Please enter your order number and email address.
2) Select the items you wish to return, and the reason for your return.
3) Select the return method you wish to use, and print both the return label and return form.
4) Before arranging your collection with DHL or drop-off using your own courier, kindly return your item(s) in perfect condition with all garment tags still attached and in their original packaging. Attach the return label to the outside of the parcel.
5) If ‘Express Pre-Paid Returns’ has been selected (at a cost of £10.00) please schedule a pickup with DHL, by clicking here. Choose your country location and when asked if you need to create a shipping label, select no as you will create a returns label through our Temperley London portal. Select 'I have a DHL Waybill Number', and type in the number listed on your returns label. Check your contact details are correct, enter the box dimensions (36 x 46 x 10) and choose a date and time that best suits you.
For an example of how to arrange a collection with DHL, please follow this guide.
6) Alternatively, you can take your package to the nearest DHL point which you can find here. We recommend keeping proof of postage and keeping an eye on the tracking, so you can monitor the status of your return.
7) We are unable to accept any Web returns at our stores, and vice versa.
Any issues caused by the use of a courier or a return label other than the one we provided to you are not attributable to Temperley London.
Your return may take up to 7-10 business days to be handled by our distribution centre. After that, you will receive a confirmation email. The refund will be processed to the original payment method. Once you have received confirmation of your refund, please allow up to 10 working days for this to clear.
Please note that if you have received a gift and would like to return it for a refund, please contact the person who placed the original order and direct them to the above steps.
Sale items are refundable within 14 days of receipt and in sellable condition. Items received outside of this period will not be refunded and will be returned to the customer unless the customer has notified customer service.
Please note: We do not cover the cost for the return of sale items and £10 will be deducted from your refund if you use our Express Pre-Paid Returns label.
Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their labels may not be accepted and could possibly be sent back to the customer. Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it undergoes a quality-controlled check by our packing team. In the event your order is received damaged or faulty, please provide pictures and a detailed email including your order number to our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as your order has been received.
We do not offer an exchange service. Please return the items to us and place a new order for the correct item online. Please note that items purchased from our retail stores cannot be exchanged at the Temperley London online store, and vice versa.
Please contact our Customer Services at email@example.com for any further questions.