At Temperley London, we strive to attract, recruit and retain the best talent across all our departments. Our success is built on close relationships with our customers and business partners who expect impeccable service across all channels. We look for the same in those joining our team.
Our internships are reserved for students in higher or further education looking to gain valuable experience in their area of study. Please refer to our Current Vacancies below to apply for internship roles. All internship roles are a minimum of 3 months.
We use recruitment agencies on rare occasions but unless we contact you we will not accept agency applications.
If you are interested in joining our team please continue visiting our website for new updates on vacancies.
SOMERSET SALES ASSOCIATE
TITLE: SALES ASSOCIATE
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER
Overall Purpose: To sell Temperley RTW and Bridal merchandise and offer a high standard of personal and professional service to customers. Please note that this specific position is at our Somerset flagship store.
- To book bridal appointments and fittings via phone and email.
- To manage bridal appointments on day to day basis and perform all the necessary admin post the appointment.
- To assist in maintaining the company standard to maximise sales.
- To greet, serve and advise clients, giving the best service possible at all times while introducing additional and alternative sales.
- To be fully conversant with the product range including product alterations, stock availability.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping within the branch.
- To acquire a basic knowledge of visual merchandising.
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained
- To be aware of the company policy on customer complaints, returns and exchange procedures.
- Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management
- To be able to work on your own initiative and on any specific mission or project as defined by your manager.
- To handle payments in all forms.
- To register all relevant transaction details onto the database.
- To be proficient at creating and updating client files, managing own client book.
To apply please email email@example.com