Discover the New Collection | Enjoy Complimentary Shipping & Free Returns on all orders
1) How do I track my order? You may log in to your account to view your recent orders and tracking information, if you checked out as guest then please refer to the email confirmation of your order despatch.
2) I placed an order but did not receive an email confirmation. Please check your junk and spam folders; this is the most common reason for not receiving emails. We recommend you add our email address email@example.com to your address book to ensure you receive all future correspondence from us. If you are still having trouble locating your emails then please contact our Customer Care team who will be able to assist you on +44 (0) 207 313 4756.
3) My password does not work/ I cannot log into my account, what to do? Simply click ‘forgotten your password’ and enter your email address. We will send you an email with instructions on how to reset our password.
4) What size should I order? If in doubt just follow our easy to use size guide which you will also find located on every product page. The size guide offers an insight into your ideal Temperley size, international size conversions and general care information. Whilst offering an insight into your ideal Temperley size please bear in mind that this is a guide only and we advise you refer to each product description for more information on the fit of each style. For further size and fit information please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on +44 (0) 207 313 4756.
5) Can I order over the phone? Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team if you wish to place your order over the phone. We are open 9.00 – 17.30 GMT and you can reach us at +44 (0) 207 313 4756
6) I would like to purchase a gift voucher. This service is currently not available however we will be introducing it soon. Sign up to our newsletter below to be the first to hear about news from the World of Temperley.
7) Can I purchase store credit We can offer store credit in exchange for returned products. Please speak to our Customer Care team for more details.
8) Order cancellation/amends Whilst we hope you are happy with your purchase we understand there may be a need to amend or cancel your order. We are able to cancel your order at any time before it has been despatched and shall refund the order in full. If you are an international client and have paid for customs duties and taxes we shall include these in the refund. For more information please contact our Customer Care team firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 207 313 4756.
9) I am a resident outside EEC, can I get a VAT refund on my order? Unfortunately the current UK legislation does not allow VAT free shopping on mail/online orders but you can request a VAT refund form for purchases in our stores.
10) How do I book/change a bridal appointment? Temperley Bridal appointments take place in our Bruton Street boutique, in Mayfair London. If you need to change details of your existing appointment or need further assistance contact us at +44 (0) 207 229 7957 ext: 106 If you wish to make an appointment with our Qatar or Dubai stores please contact them directly.
1) How do I find out when my order is going to be delivered? You should receive an email with tracking information by the end of the day you placed your order, provided it was placed before 2.00pm GMT. Orders placed after the cut-off time will be processed the next working day. If there is a problem with your shipment or you wish for clarification from our Customer Care team please call us on +44 (0) 207 313 4756.
2) Which courier is my order shipped with We use FedEx for both domestic and international shipments. In some regions, we also use UPS. If you wish to return your order it will need to be sent to us using our free returns service. This is the only way to ensure your items reach us safely and are insured against loss or damage. Our London Same Day Delivery orders are delivered by Westway.
3) How do I upgrade my delivery? We offer Next Day Delivery, Next Day Premium and Saturday Premium delivery services in the UK plus Same Day Delivery in London zones 1-3. We can attempt to upgrade your delivery service up to the point of despatch and there may be a little extra to pay so please have your card details available. Please contact our Customer Care team to upgrade your service on +44 (0) 207 313 4756.
4) How to create a return? Simply sign in to your account and click on Returns & Exchanges. Select the order you would like to return and click 'Request Return'. Choose the piece(s) you would like to return or exchange, select a reason for return and submit. Our Customer Care team will be in touch to arrange everything for you.
5) What happens after I have created a return? Our Customer Care team will arrange a free collection for you at your convenience. Once scheduled our Customer Care team will email you to confirm yourcollection. We will keep you updated on the progress of your return and once your return is approved, you will be refunded within 3 working days. Kindly allow further 2-4 days for the refund to settle in your account. Your refund will exclude shipping costs.
6) I lost my receipt, can I request a duplicate? If you have misplaced your receipt then please log-in to your online account where you will be able to print a duplicate copy, alternatively you may request one with our Customer Care team email@example.com.
7) The piece I wish to purchase is not available in my size, is it coming back in stock? If you wish to be notified once an item is back in stock simply select size and colour you require and fill in your details. An email will be sent to you as soon as the item arrives back in to stock. Products not available on the site may be available in one of our other locations, please contact our Customer Care team who will be able to assist you: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) Problems with payment – I am having trouble with processing my payment. You may need to pre-authorise the payment with your bank or credit card provider, particularly if attempting payment from abroad. We accept payments via all major credit card companies and PayPal via Sagepay who offer the highest level of security (PCI DSS Level 1 compliant) to ensure your card details and other information is safe.
9) How is the refund processed? Once your return has been delivered to us we will process it within 3 working days. The payment will be refunded to the account/card used when placing the order. Refunds take up to 2-4 working days from issue to settle on your account and up to 7 working days if you are abroad. If you placed your order with PayPal your refund will be sent to the PayPal account initially used.
10) How do I organise a refund of customs fees if an item is returned? Refunds of customs duties and taxes can be arranged with your local government, please contact our Customer Care team who will be able to assist you.