We are looking for an enthusiastic person to assist our Temperley London Ready-To-Wear International Wholesale Team during our Spring 16 Selling Campaign.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and participate in the preparations for the Spring 16 selling season. Since its launch, internationally renowned Temperley London has become synonymous with timeless elegance and exquisite craftsmanship.
The internship will involve being trained in all wholesale procedures within the UK and International Wholesale Department, namely acquiring knowledge and experience in:
• Assisting in the preparation for London and Paris wholesale market periods
• Assisting the wholesale team during selling appointments
• Researching new stores and learning to build databases
• Participating in communication with prospective clients
• Assisting in the showroom, thereby gaining insight in visual merchandising
Applicants must have the following skills:
• Be organised, reliable and proactive with a strong eye for detail
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a small team
• Computer literacy in MS office
• Foreign languages are an advantage
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you must be available to start mid-June for a period of approximately one month and you must be a student.