TITLE: STORE MANAGER, BICESTER
REPORTS TO: FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER
Overall Purpose: To optimise Temperley London sales and profits through the boutique whilst also delivering the Temperley brand experience.
- Sell the Temperley Fashion collections through the Boutique whilst setting the standards of excellence for the Temperley retail operation world-wide.
- Ensure that overall sales and profit margins are achieved at agreed budget levels.
- Ensure that the Temperley brand experience and overall customer service meet the same levels of excellence as the brand collection.
- Maintain high standards of visual merchandising and housekeeping in order to promote the Temperley brand to the retail public.
- Develop pro-active sales initiatives and events to drive sales within the Boutique.
- Capture appropriate information from customers in a professional manner; passing this onto the necessary departments.
- Maintain accurate stock levels and liaise with the Stock Controller/Merchandiser so as to ensure that stock is always optimised to meet public demand
- Provide market information to assist in pricing and range planning.
- Liaise with all parts of the business to help proactively manage sales/ profitability.
Managing the team:
- Manage staff rotas and working arrangements to meet trading demands.
- Recruit with the help of HR, induct and fully train new retail associates, in a professional manner and complying with company policy/ procedure.
- Complete necessary performance management requirements; i.e. probationary and appraisal reviews.
- Communicate to all members of the team on a daily and weekly basis, to ensure they are fully aware of all aspects of the Boutique, including new stock arrivals, sales performance and other KPI’s
- Fully train and coach the team on a regular basis to ensure they are able to pro-actively sell to ensure ATV and conversation rate is maximised.
- Develop and manage the sales team to deliver the business plan whilst maintaining excellent customer service.
- In the first instance, manage any necessary disciplinary or grievance activity working in close association with the Head of Retail and HR department
Maintaining Retail Standards:
- Implement and manage the store retail systems and maintain an accurate interface with the main company systems.
- Liaise with the business Visual Merchandiser to ensure that the Boutique image is always on brand in terms of visual presentation, quality and service.
- Manage the administration, store cash and banking procedures within company policy and procedures.
- Ensure all ‘back office’ locations are fully maintained and always organised to help ensure accurate administration and stock management.
- Ensure complete compliance to all Health and Safety regulations; ensuring records, notices and equipment are kept fully maintained.
- Conduct training as and when necessary.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven Retail experience
- Experience in Womenswear, Luxury preferred
- Enthusiastic and motivating
- Excellent IT & Numerical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Sound commercial awareness
- Confident, ambitious & resourceful
To apply please email email@example.com