TITLE: Full Time Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Boutique Manager
To sell Temperley merchandise and offer high standard of personal and professional service to
- To assist in maintaining the company standard to maximise sales and minimise loss.
- To greet, serve and advise clients, giving the best service possible at all times while introducing additional and alternative sales.
- To be fully conversant with the product range including product alterations, stock availability.
- To maintain the highest standards of house keeping within the branch.
- To acquire a basic knowledge of visual merchandising.
- To be aware of the company policy on customer complaints, returns and exchange procedures.
- To be able to work on own initiative and on any specific mission or project as defined by your line manager.
- To handle payments in all forms.
- To register all relevant transaction details onto the database.
- To be proficient at creating and updating client files.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org