We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our Temperley London Retail team. Since its launch, internationally renowned Temperley London has become synonymous with timeless elegance and exquisite craftsmanship. The internship will involve supporting the retail team in the day to day running of the shopfloor and stockroom, namely acquiring knowledge and experience in the below:
• Supporting the Retail shopfloor and Operations teams across London region
• Assisting with personal styling appointments
• Assisting Operations teams with stock based duties and general maintenance of retail department
• General Ad-hoc administrative duties
• Proactive and Enthusiastic
• Organised and reliable with a strong eye for detail
• High numerical literacy
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a small team
• Computer literacy in MS Office
• Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
Period: 3 Months – Duration July -September 2015
Terms: Lunch and Travel expenses paid – Up to £60 per week.
All applicants must be students, required to do an internship for less than 1 year as part of a UK-based further or higher education course.
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org