TITLE: RETAIL INTERNSHIP
REPORTS TO: FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER
To assist the Temperley London sales team to offer a high standard of personal and professional service to customers.
- To book bridal appointments and fittings via phone and email.
- To manage bridal appointments on day to day basis and perform all the necessary admin after an appointment.
- To assist in maintaining the company standard to maximise sales.
- To greet, serve and advise clients, giving the best service possible at all times while introducing additional and alternative sales.
- To be fully conversant with the product range including product alterations, stock availability.
- To maintain the highest standards of house keeping within the branch.
- To acquire a basic knowledge of visual merchandising.
- Ensuring stock levels are well maintained.
- To be aware of the company policy on customer complaints, returns and exchange procedures.
- Handling customer complaints or handing customers on to management
- To be able to work on own initiative and on any specific mission or project as defined by your manager.
- To handle payments in all forms.
- To register all relevant transaction details onto the database.
- To be proficient at creating and updating client files, managing own client book.
Skills and Experience:
- Willing to learn and fully flexible
- Attention to detail and sound organisational skills
- MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Word.
- Undergraduate level still within full time education on placement/year in industry.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org