TITLE: PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
We are currently recruiting for an intern to join Temperley London’s Production and Quality Control team for a minimum duration of 6 months, June to December. This is a unique opportunity to assist in the day to day running of a fast-paced department and to begin your fashion career within the field of Production/ Supply Chain/Garment Technology.
You will be working with the four Temperley London collections we produce each year alongside the two Temperley Bridal collections, and we are looking for an undergraduate student who as part of their studies is eager to get involved supporting our team and developing their own knowledge.
- Managing courier shipments that leave the Production department.
- Archive shipping documents by date and by factory.
- Pre-shipment sample management; responsible for managing pre-shipment samples that arrive in the department on a daily basis. Login in units into the system and inform relevant departments of stock availability, save and approve invoices related to pre-shipment samples.
- Assisting in the Quality Control of all the pre-shipment samples and bulk Production
- Managing all the Retail, Whole sales and Customer Care requests, including any raw material needed for an alteration purpose.
- Assisting in the Creation of all the Care Labels.
- Assisting in all the Label/Trim Packaging and splits per destination.
- Assisting in raw material Stock takes.
- Maintain up to date the Bridal Fabric swatch archive, Bridal Fabric Inventory, Button Inventory, Label Inventory, Sequins Archive and Sales requests tracker.
- Assisting on ad hoc projects for the department and completing and responding to requests from internal team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Very kind personality, willing to learn and fully flexible.
- An excellent eye for detail and brilliant organisational skills.
- Intermediate Pattern Cutting/Measuring Garments/Grading knowledge.
- MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Word.
- Undergraduate level still within full time education on placement/year in industry.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Passionate about the Technical and Admin part of Fashion, who is interested in pursuing a Career in Production/Supply Chain/Garment Technologist, seeking opportunities to support team and develop own learning.
The role is available immediately. To apply for this position, please forward your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com