At Temperley London, we strive to attract, recruit and retain the best talent across all our departments. Our success is built on close relationship with our customers and business partners who expect impeccable service across all channels. We look for the same in those joining our team.
We are looking for a highly organised individual who wants to be part of our fast paced production team, delivering luxury, quality product within an accurate time frame. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of production within their product category, from placing bulk production orders through to delivery into the warehouse, ensuring the critical path is adhered to at all times. Working as part of a small team this is a great opportunity for someone who is willing to work hard, develop excellent relationships with internal and external colleagues and contribute to the development of the Temperley London brand.
Co-ordinating Mainline Production in the given product area
• Working to the critical path deadlines and maintaining an up to date Delivery Schedule.
• Communicating daily and building key relationships with suppliers
• Working closely with factories to plan production space and the timely receipt of deliveries
• Raising, issuing and maintaining bulk production orders in the system
• Negotiating production costs based on final sales figures with full awareness of the required margins and pricing targets
• Communicating weekly the inbound delivery schedule to the warehouse and daily to VP of Supply Chain & Production and Distribution Team and delays
• Liaising between factory and freight forwarders, tracking deliveries into DC
• Process all shipments into the London warehouse
• Approve invoices against original POs and confirmed delivery quantities
• Deal with day to day inquiries regarding any special requests from retail and wholesale teams
• Co-ordinating stock for production on a monthly basis to ensure factories receive necessary raw materials in order to enable delivery of goods on agreed ex-factory dates
• Keeping track of stock levels and placing fabric and trim orders when required
• Co-ordinate and approve lab dips and ensure colour continuity throughout collection and seasons
• 2-3 years fashion production experience; managing suppliers, CMT production, fabric control
• Preference with experience dealing with a luxury womenswear brand
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask are paramount
• Good negotiation and costing skills
• Quality Control experience or garment knowledge
• Dedicated, hardworking and committed
• Excellent verbal/written communication & time management skills
• Key skills: Microsoft word, excel, ability to pick up systems quickly
The role is available immediately.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and a cover letter, stating your salary details and notice period to email@example.com