We have an exciting opportunity for a PR Officer to join the Communications/PR Dept and to continue to grow and strengthen the national and international profile of Temperley London, as well as that of its Creative Director, Alice Temperley.
Reporting into and supporting the VP of Global Press, this role is responsible for maintaining and developing the relationships with media and PR agencies in key markets, while ensuring the PR strategy.
• Support the VP of Global Press and oversee the PR Assistant and interns
• Source and secure feature opportunities internationally
• Source and secure feature opportunities in the UK, working closely with our PR agency
• Manage interview and image requests
• Product Placement in International key titles
• VIP Dressing – control all placements in the UK and work closely with LA agency
• Oversee the PR Assistant with all international sample requests
• Create and distribute Press Mailers / VIP blasts
• Monitor global coverage
• Draft and edit press releases
• Organise and manage Press Events; collection launches, etc
• Manage the London Fashion Week show (ticket requests, seating, VIP Front Row, photographers, staffing, press release and full show report)
• Work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams
To be considered for this position, the successful applicant must have 2-3 years of experience in fashion PR, have a strong track record in securing quality coverage in top tier media, media contacts (ideally national and international), and must possess excellent writing skills with extensive experience in drafting and editing press materials. Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. Good team player and ability to be a Brand Ambassador at all times. Previous experience at a luxury brand is preferred.
Interested candidates, please send cover letter and resume to Coralie Rogez: firstname.lastname@example.org