TITLE: LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Primarily responsible for the coordination of shipping & logistics activities across the Temperley global supply chain; providing logistics support to internal departments, ensuring adherence to shipping policy; and, maintaining administrative compliance in relation to import/export function across the supply chain.
- Monitor all inbound and outbound shipments and ensure documentation is in accordance with the Temperley SOPs and the rules and regulations of the respective country of destination.
- Maintain up to date understanding of Customs rules and regulations that apply between any two markets, Intrastat and triangulation.
- Liaise with third party partners to track shipments made and related freight information to give the business swift transit times and visibility of goods shipped.
- Liaise with third party partners for any exceptions in OTIF fulfilment
- Processing wholesale/ecommerce orders on ERP/Magento platforms
- Liaise with EXW/ FOB/ FCA carriers to receive delivery and shipping notifications.
- Run reports and check for outstanding collection/ deliveries from vendors, ecommerce, retail, wholesale, press - liaising with the carriers and sourcing team to resolve.
- Maintain databases and systems accurately so that reports can be obtained relating customer/vendor/carrier performances, shortages and losses.
- Escalate issues and problems accordingly to your Manager and follow through to closePreparation and execution of essential shipping paperwork for both Export & Imports, through different portals and platforms
- Application for COO, ATR, EUR1 from Chambers of Commerce in Italy and UK.
- Maintain up to date US/EU Customs Tariffs data for in-season despatch.
- Daily clearance via GTS, investigating inbound shipments against any duties payable.
- Planning ahead for international shipping requirements with relevant departments about compositions from species especially endangered species.
- Wholesale outbound/inbound shipments for Middle East clients in countries where multiple Chamber docs are required
- Ecommerce & Wholesale RTV’s – administrative processing
The Ideal Candidate:
- Advanced excel/numerical skills
- Working knowledge of a common ERP/WMS
- Knowledge of ground and air freight transportation
- Textile/ retail industry experience
- International trade experience
- Multi-channel experience desirable
- 3PL/4PL model experience desirable
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the shipping industry
- Knowledge of airfreight and customs processes
- Fluent in Windows applications
- Working knowledge of Magento desirable
- Flexible, Adaptable, Approachable, Team Player
- Positive approach to problem solving
- Extremely well organized, pro-active with attention to detail.
- Effective time management during tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn and self-motivated attitude.
To apply please email email@example.com