Reports To: Assistant Boutique Manager / Boutique Manager
Purpose of Job: To sell Temperley merchandise and offer high standard of personal and professional service to customers.
• To assist in maintaining the company standard to maximise sales and minimise loss.
• To greet, serve and advise clients, giving the best service possible at all times while introducing additional and alternative sales.
• To be fully conversant with the product range including product alterations, stock availability.
• To maintain the highest standards of house keeping within the branch.
• To acquire a basic knowledge of visual merchandising.
• To be aware of the company policy on customer complaints, returns and exchange procedures.
• To be able to work on own initiative and on any specific mission or project as defined by your line manager.
• To handle payments in all forms.
• To register all relevant transaction details onto the database.
• To be proficient at creating and updating client files.
• Must be personable, confident and have excellent communication skills
• Be able to interact with a variety of customers, speaking another language is a plus
• Must have experience as a luxury sales associate
• Will be part of a team and enjoy sales-related competition
• Will take pride in representing and promoting luxury products
• An established client book that would follow the person is advantageous
• Immaculate grooming and presentation standards are essential
• Must be willing to be fully flexible to varied working hours
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to DanielleB@temperleylondon.com