The Business Analyst will work on our internal systems, websites and applications in close collaboration with key stakeholders from across the business. Responsibilities will include gathering and defining requirements for new developments and changes to these systems and translating requirements for development. The Business Analyst will report to the Financial Controller.
• Provide support to the business on Prima [the business’ merchandise management system]
• Develop ability to troubleshoot issues on all main IT software systems, including Prima, Nav and eCommerce solutions.
• Working closely with IT resources (internal and external) to assist with issue resolution when appropriate
• Create a dedicated data repository of financial and non-financial information fully integrated into existing data sources.
• Obtain requirements through detailed analysis of complex business data, stakeholder requirements workshops, process analysis and competitor analysis.
• Assess the impact of any changes, analyse and document needs and ensure that requirements are communicated and delivered to the relevant parties.
• Work with IT service providers to implement new developments, helping to test them, communicate them to the business and analyse how effective they have been.
• Excellent understanding of retail finance processes in a multi-channel environment
• Experience of garment development and supply chain in a fashion business preferred
• Demonstrate significant experience of complex ERP/retail/financial solution design & implementation
• Have an in depth experience of systems integration architecture
• Have experience of enterprise or solution architecture for Finance, ETL, ERP, etc.
• Act as a bridge between the IT providers and the rest of the business
• Strong project management and delivery capabilities
• Strong business systems and process analysis capabilities
• Delivering automation of manual processes increasing efficiency of common business processes and procedures.
• Experience testing or conducting UAT for systems/process changes or technical developments
• Strong attention to detail
• Proactive in taking ownership and responsibility
• Flexible and pragmatic
• Excellent MS Excel skills, numerate and comfortable with complex data analysis, VBA knowledge preferred
• String Business Objects knowledge
• SQL skills strongly preferred
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com