TITLE: BRIDAL SALES ASSOCIATE
REPORTS TO: STORE MANAGER
Description: We are looking for outstanding and dedicated individuals to join our retail team to sell Temperley merchandise and offer high standards of personal and professional service to customers.
- To assist in maintaining the company standard to maximise sales and minimise loss.
- To greet, serve and advise clients, giving the best service possible at all times while introducing additional and alternative sales.
- To be fully conversant with the product range including product alterations, stock availability.
- To maintain the highest standards of house keeping within the branch.
- To acquire a basic knowledge of visual merchandising.
- To be aware of the company policy on customer complaints, returns and exchange procedures.
- To be able to work on own initiative and on any specific mission or project as defined by your line manager.
- Become a key contact between design, product development, production and wholesale departments. To maintain a clear inter-departmental communication channel and ensure product information and changes are conveyed to all relevant teams.
- To handle payments in all forms.
- To register all relevant transaction details onto the database.
- To be proficient at creating and updating client files.
To apply please email email@example.com