We are currently seeking a passionate Bridal Boutique Manager to optimize Temperley London sales and profits through the Bridal boutique whilst also delivering the Temperley brand experience.
Delivering an exceptional luxury bridal service that anticipates and exceeds customer expectations through the inspirational behaviours of the Temperley London team.
Promote an outstanding service culture in the boutique by role modelling and coaching staff.
It is key to provide great service, train and develop team, be knowledgeable of the luxury bridal industry, excellent product knowledge and passion for the brand.
• Responsible for the running of the boutique and performance of the team.
• Drive boutique productivity and profitability
• Manage KPI’s for the store (conversion rates, sales target, UPT, AUR, customer data capture)
• Ensure team is fully trained on the above KPI’s and they understand their targets monthly/weekly/daily.
• Work very closely with the Retail Area Manager to ensure yearly target is met.
• Ensure that overall sales and profit margins are achieved at agreed budget levels.
• Leverage your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) clienteling and store reports to support the development of a loyal customer base and develop your team to achieve the highest quality of customer profile capture with every transaction
• Daily reporting to senior management on sales, product, and customer feedback based on trade analysis.
• Ensure that employees have sound product knowledge and are aware of company policies and procedures
• Ensure you plan your teams in accordance with trading requirements, ensuring that customer traffic and demand can be met with the right employees at the right time.
• Promotes the team and its reputation within the larger organisation
• Recruit, develop and retain talented sales team.
• Cascade company communications to all members of the store team and lead by example when embracing brand messages.
• Be a brand ambassador and represent the brand when dealing with employees, corporate partners and external customers.
• Ensure you emanate the Temperley Leadership behaviors when dealing with all areas of the store and business.
• Uphold and communicate the company culture and bring it to life
• Maintain high standards of visual merchandising and housekeeping in order to promote the Temperley brand to the retail public.
• Develop pro-active sales initiatives and events to drive sales within the Boutique.
Measures of success:
Financial Targets: store profitability, achieving and succeeding sales targets, controlling costs to budget (P&L, expenses, etc.)
Full management of KPI’s
Great leadership within the team and good relationship with the senior management team
Retaining and developing talent
Succession Planning and Career Development of team members
Experience , Qualification and Skills:
• Proven strong performance within a boutique management role in a high volume and high turnover store.
• Great Sales track proven record within a luxury bridal environment
• Full flexibility to accommodate business needs
• Generates creative ideas for sales growth and feeds back to the appropriate teams
• Must be target driven and passionate about guiding a team to success
• Communicates our vision in everything they do and consistently behaves in a way that reflects company values. Inspires the team with integrity, passion and enthusiasm, and creates the conditions that enable the team to deliver exceptional luxury service.
• Must understand KPIs and have strong experience of working towards them
• Makes excellent commercial decisions based upon a comprehensive understanding of key store performance indicators and the levers available to drive performance.
• Leadership and motivational skills
• Ability to plan, prioritize and cope under pressure
• Understands the business landscape in which the wider organisation operates, as well as their local market, and balances the needs of both to ensure the store operates to its optimum.
• Influences decision makers to have a positive impact on the success of the boutique
• Plans ahead to deal with changes in team’s workload by anticipating customer and market changes
• Perseveres to achieve superior performance and exceptional results, despite challenges, through setting high standards and targets, organising their team in the most efficient way and leveraging all tools, physical and digital to achieve results
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
To apply directly please send your CV and covering letter to LauraQ@TemperleyLondon.com