Accounts Payable Assistant
TITLE: Accounts Payable Assistant =
REPORTS TO: Management Accountant
Temperley are looking for an Accounts Payable clerk to join them in their London office. They are looking for someone that can fit in to their enthusiastic and driven team, as they continue to grow the business.
This role reports in to the Management Accountant and has arisen due to departure of the incumbent. Your key responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of accounts payable for separate ledgers
- Invoice processing
- Statement reconciliation
- Matching to goods outwards
- Liaising with suppliers and internal staff (purchasing, stores)
- Generating payment runs in line with agreed credit terms
- Payment by BACS, CHAPS and international transfers
- Reconciling intercompany balances and posting journals
- Enthusiastic, energetic with an eye for detail
- Accounts Payable experience useful
- Retail experience beneficial
- Good communication skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Questioning mind-set and confidence to challenge established processes and suggest improvements.
- Ambition to improve personally and progress through finance function
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to AlexM@temperleylondon.com.