An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, driven individual to join our dynamic and growing Retail Operations team.
· To maintain high standards of housekeeping of the stockroom at all times ensuring all stock is tagged, size cubed and stored in the correct manner as per company standards
· To process and conduct transfers in a proficient manner
· Following up with any stock based issues i.e. delivery discrepancies, faulty/damaged stock and bringing this to the attention of the Retail Operations Executive and/or Assistant Store Manager.
· To assist in maintaining the company standards to maximize sales and minimize loss.
· To assist the VM and retail sales team, with replenishment and maintaining standards on the shopfloor
· Fulfilling stock orders from central warehouse and regional stores
· Assisting with retail based projects
· General administrative duties
Experience and requirements:
· Previous retail experience working within a stockroom and/or shopfloor environment
· Must be self-motivated, confident and have excellent communication skills
· Must be a team player but have to ability to work independently
· Must be willing to be fully flexible to varied working hours
· Customer Focused
· Good communication, analytical and organisational skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office / systems - Good/ high levels of experience in Excel
· Practice excellent time management skills, ability to cope under pressure and to multi-task
Able to use own initiative
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to DanielleB@temperleylondon.com