Store Name: Temperley London, Bicester Village
Position Vacant: Senior Store Manager
Hours per Week: 40
The opportunity has arisen to add to our flourishing brand in the form of a Senior Store Manager for our outlet store. Currently in a transition period, Temperley London is currently on the search for a knowledgeable, results-driven individual who will be responsible for the success and progression of our Bicester Village store.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
· Optimizing Temperley London sales and profits through the boutique whilst also delivering the Temperley brand experience
· Delivering an exceptional luxury service that anticipates and exceeds customer expectations through the inspirational behaviours of the Temperley London team
· Promoting an outstanding service culture in store by role modelling and coaching staff
· Providing a great service, training and developing the team, have excellent product knowledge and passion for the brand
· Manage KPI’s for the store (conversion rates, sales target, UPT, AUR, customer data capture)
· Ensure team is fully trained on the above KPI’s and they understand their targets monthly/weekly/daily.
· Work very closely with the Area Manager and the Value Retail Team to ensure Yearly target is met.
· Proven strong performance within a senior store management role in a high volume and high turnover store.
· Great Sales track proven record within an Outlet environment
· Full flexibility to accommodate business needs
· Generates creative ideas for sales growth and feeds back to the appropriate teams
· Must be target driven and passionate about guiding a team to success
· Communicates our vision in everything they do and consistently behaves in a way that reflects company values. Inspires the team with integrity, passion and enthusiasm, and creates the conditions that enable the team to deliver exceptional luxury service.
· Must understand KPIs and have strong experience of working towards them
· Makes excellent commercial decisions based upon a comprehensive understanding of key store performance indicators and the levers available to drive performance.
· Leadership and motivational skills
· Ability to plan, prioritize and cope under pressure
· Understands the business landscape in which the wider organisation operates, as well as their local market, and balances the needs of both to ensure the store operates to its optimum.
· Influences decision makers to have a positive impact on the success of the store
· Plans ahead to deal with changes in team’s workload by anticipating customer and market changes
· Perseveres to achieve superior performance and exceptional results, despite challenges, through setting high standards and targets, organising their team in the most efficient way and leveraging all tools, physical and digital to achieve results
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven ability to increase sales and profitability.
Salary details and benefits:
Competitive salary, 20 days holiday, seasonal uniform allowance, 30% staffs discounts
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com