We are seeking a highly organised and enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join our dynamic Wholesale team at the Temperley London Head Office. The role is essential to Wholesale operations, providing an outstanding level of service to our international wholesale business and working closely with our logisticsand PD departments. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced growing company.
• Stock Allocation and stock management.
• Liaising on a daily basis with the logistics team to ensure the smooth delivery of goods.
• Provide regular shipping updates by market and highlight any issues arising from our shipping performance.
• Working closely with the accounts team.
• Administrate all returns from customers; escalate any QC issues and product recalls.
• Daily problem solving – being able to approach matters in a calm and professional manner.
• Responsible for the smooth and fast administration and reporting of all stock and reorders.
• Responsible for identifying and escalating the need for any special requests with Production & PD.
• Filing your entire work load in an organised manner.
• Ensuring all deadlines are adhered to.
• Overall wholesale and Temperley administration.
Skills & Requirements::
• Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to exceed expectations.
• A genuine interest in fashion and current trends.
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, fluency in other languages would be
a definitive advantage.
• Dedicated, hardworking and committed.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Must be IT literate with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
• Experience with business to business sales.
• Prima Solutions.
• Key skills: Microsoft word, excel.
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com