We are looking for a Receptionist / Office Co-ordinator to join our Temperley London Notting Hill office.
• Responsible for meeting and greeting visitors to Temperley London Ltd
• Dealing with customer requests and sending their details to the relevant departments.
• Answering the telephone and screening calls
• Dealing with client enquires and complaints, filtering and directing to appropriate department
• Organising the calendar for all meeting rooms
• Sorting the post and logging deliveries from couriers and alerting the relevant people when they have a parcel
• Manage Notting Hill and ensure strong linkage to Mayfair and the Warehouse.
• Facilities admin; liaise with contractors to maintain the building, scheduling and managing the repair process and building good relationships with suppliers
• Ensuring all office supplies are maintained and regularly stock checked
for the whole company.
• Diary management for Maintenance Manager and liaise with the Warehouse Manager regarding the driver schedule to drive cost effectiveness
• Booking travel for staff members at Colville Mews
• Intern management and insuring they know the correct company procedures
• Archiving documents and shipping them to the Warehouse.
• Organising monthly team meetings and arranging refreshments
• Organising quarterly house cleaning days insuring a clean working environment for all staff members
• Monthly management of stationary, petty cash and courier reports ensuring they are kept within budget
• Direct dealing with the cleaners and insuring they know what needs doing
• Active role with Fashion week and organising various elements for the show.
• Organising catering for in store events and collection previews
• Strong communication skills
• Able to operate in a dynamic, pressurized environment; able to work well on your own initiative
• Be hard working, highly organized, motivated and dedicated
• Efficient and reliable
• Excellent administrator with good attention to detail
• IT skills including a good level of Microsoft Office
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com