IT Infrastructure & Support Manager
Reports to: Head of IT
The IT Infrastructure & Support Manager is responsible for the smooth day to day running and consistent improvement of Temperley’s IT & Comms systems. They will provide outstanding support to the business across multiple sites and regions while adhering to best practice and industry standards.
Temperley London is committed to digital innovation and growth. This relates to all areas of the business including the consumer experience, CRM, design, development and the supply chain. The role will be a key supporter of that strategy.
- Ensuring user issues & requests are dealt with promptly and in accordance to best practice
- Managing and maintaining IT assets including Desktops, Server, Macs & Mobile devices.
- Managing 3rd party support for out sourced services such as telecoms and industry specific software.
- Documenting and revising IT procedure for various business processes.
- Working on projects to improve Temperley systems.
- Graduate with A-level qualification or higher in Maths or Science subject.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows & Mac operating systems & office software. Good working knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory .
- Retail and/or Fashion experience helpful.
- 2-3 years experience in a senior support or management role.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Personal responsibility to succeed
- Willingness and flexibility to work to tight budgets and challenging objectives.
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.