CREATIVE Pattern Cutter
The role of the Creative Pattern Cutter is to work closely with the design and product development team to achieve the best product for Temperley.
Reporting to the Pattern Room Manager, the role involves:
- You will discuss with the designers their sketches, drape and mock up toiles on the stand to develop the silhouette required.
- Take into account fabrics, develop finishes and details
- Convert toile’s into functional and productive patterns that can be understood by our machinists and factories.
- Have skill with the Gerber CAD system to input, manipulate, create and adjust patterns.
- Attend fittings with designers and developers; make suggestions and notes to amend patterns and garments.
- Create the necessary specification paper work, with measurements and construction details using excel.
- Work out consumptions of materials and input into systems.
- Communicate and work closely with the sample machinists in making up garments and if necessary adjusting patterns accordingly
- Meeting and fitting bespoke customers.
You will need to be self driven, good at organising your time, have good communication skills, and be able to manage your work flow effectively and work within a small close team.
A minimum of 5 years experience as Pattern cutter mostly in Designer or high-end High Street business is essential.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our Product team at firstname.lastname@example.org.