We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, driven Assistant Store Manager for our Notting Hill Bridal Boutique.
Through your passion, luxury experience and product knowledge you will provide a personalised iconic experience for customers, persevering with and maximising every sale and supporting the Store Management Team in the efficient running of the store.
Communicate effectively at all levels providing Boutique Assistants within your team with responsibilities, assisting in floor leadership, customer service and CRM capture and taking pride in representing and promoting luxury products demonstrating excellence in selling, service, styling skills by providing an exceptional and personalized shopping experience.
Must be willing to be fully flexible to varied working hours and able to interact with a variety of customers, a background or experience working with alterations is highly desirable.
An established client book that would follow the person is advantageous, with it necessary that applicants are personable, confident and have excellent communication skills.
Responsibility and skills:
• Connect with clients and cultivate the relationship in a personalised way to establish and maintain the relationship
• Be perceptive of customers’ needs, actively listening and showing enthusiasm for the product and the brand
• Present yourself professionally and in line with the brand image and company grooming guidelines
• Lead by example demonstrating a thorough knowledge of company and service policies to provide customers with a consistent experience. Ensure procedures including operational and security procedures are followed
• In absence of Boutique Managers, cascade company communications to all members of the department or store team as necessary
• Be the ultimate Brand Ambassador, seen by others as a beacon of the brand and bring to life the Temperley Luxury Lifestyle
• Achieve individual sales targets, CRM, UPT and demonstrate sound product knowledge of all product available and story telling
• Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year luxury retail experience at a supervisor level or above.
• Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership, results driven and flexible to change
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and motivational abilities
• Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards.
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org